Management Information Systems (MIS)
Getting the right information to the right people is key to making the right decisions. We help you establish and implement systems for making use of available data. We use a variety of tools (e.g. Databases, HTML, XML, Intranets, Spreadsheet Modelling, Visual Basic, Email, GIS) for helping you develop, distil, and communicate the right information.
Clear Focus’ Management Information Systems (MIS) services help organizations, whether big, medium or small to realize maximum benefit from investments in personnel, equipment, and business processes.
Businesses use information systems at all levels of operation to collect, process and store data. Our professionals aggregate and disseminate this data in the form of information needed to carry out the daily operations of business. Everyone who works in business, from someone who pays the bills to the person who makes employment decisions, uses information systems.
At Clear Focus, we believe that a company’s use of technology should support its business strategy and enhance its business processes. Clear Focus’ MIS services process consists of conducting a gap analysis between the current state (where you are) and the desired state (where you want to be) of organizations software applications/systems.
Clear Focus’ MIS gap analysis performs the following tasks;
- Review client’s strategic business objectives
- Translate strategic objectives to desired business processes
- Analyze current business processes and information flows
- Inventory the current information systems in support of the business processes
- Determine the qualitative effectiveness and value of the current systems in meeting business requirements
- Identify gaps in processes and/or application support
Provide recommendations for closing gaps