Risk Advisory and Management
Risk is inherent in everything we do. In business, as in our everyday lives, the way risk is managed is an integral part of success. The need for and importance of risk assessment and risk management is now widely regarded in successful commercial and public sector organisations.
Organisations that fully understand and appreciate their risk profile and environments can make informed decisions on how to best achieve their objectives. Organisations that fail to recognise and manage their risks can destroy value for their stakeholders, squander resources and ultimately damage their image and reputation.
Our team includes some of the most experienced risk management professionals.They have developed, implemented and managed risk management programs for numerous corporate and public sector organisations in a variety of industries, including healthcare, mining, construction, major event, transportation, logistics and education.
Our Risk Management Services
Although most organisations have some form of corporate risk management process and procedures, these may not be organised and coordinated in the most efficient way. Effective risk management strategies are vital. Our Risk Advisory Services can assist you to improve your risk management infrastructure and capabilities by providing:
- Independent risk management reviews
- Risk management programme design and implementation
- Risk assessment and identification services
- Outsourced risk management services
You may require our services when;
- You are not aware of the material or significant risks facing your organisation
- You do not follow a formal process to identify and quantify your risks
- You do not fully understand the risk controls or treatments currently in place, or monitor these controls to ensure compliance and effectiveness
- You primarily rely on your insurance program to cover all of your risks
- You do not have a dedicated risk manager or staff member with technical knowledge or experience in risk management
- You are conducting a major project and require a risk assessment
- You are not sure which of your risks are insured and which of your risks are uninsured
- You have not established your organisation’s risk tolerance and risk appetite
- You are not sure if your risk management department is running efficiently or effectively
- You are not sure how your risk management processes and procedures compare to other equivalent organisations, or against benchmark standards or guidelines.